Sunday 8 February 2015

A little more TR5 progress

This weekend I have been working so not much time for classics, but I did get a few little jobs complete on the TR

It now has a handbrake and its tunnel cover


and I got the inner wing splash guards fitted and the plenum drain pipes.







The TRs have that crappy arrangement where the plenum drains come out between the inner wing and the wing, so guaranteeing rust on top of the inner sill and the wings at the bottom, so I have extended the drain hoses and brought them out through the splash guard, as you can see, but with a nice 90 degree bend at the end of the hose to prevent water and air going the wrong way.

Thats it for today, however I have heard that some more nice engine parts for the Sprint are ready and on their way to me .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where am I?