Sunday 4 May 2014

Rewards

I think Nick has a theory that you should reward your Triumph if it has been behaving itself, so I decided to fit some new shiny bits to the Sprint today, as apart from a little incontinence from the rear of the engine (due to the PO stripping the threads in the rear alloy engine seal block) as there are two bolts missing from the rear of the sump, it seems, touching wood, to be behaving itself.

So as a result of some recent ebay purchases I had a NOS front bumper to fit



 some NOS rear lamps and number plate lights


and thanks to a Rimmer's sale I also replaced these


pitted and worn door handles with these new ones



It also got a NOS seal on the front passenger door.


If this works and the car stays working I have some new weatherstrip window seals to fit - actually cut down TR ones as they are the correct profile, and the straight bit is plenty long enough to do a Sprint door

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where am I?