Fitted the passenger window nos weatherstrip.
Replaced the power steering pump front oil seal - the old one looked ok on removal so I am not sure why that leaked, still time will now show if that fault is fixed.
I was going to fit the rear bumper, now I have the complete item, and spent a happy ? hour or so removing Stanparts protective covering from the chrome. It finally took cellulose thinners to shift, and then I found that although I could locate all the bumper mountings and brackets I couldn't find the joiner strips that fit between the bumper sections - I know they are here somewhere.
Tomorrow I am going to remove the auto box and FF system ( I hope) to help with this I have purchased a transmission jack - there's no way one person, even me!, is going to be able to take the weight of the FF system and autobox. I hope that when the propshaft and exhausts are removed, I can lower the rear of the box enough to unbolt the FF system, and that will then allow room to get the autobox off the bellhousing - at least being an auto the torque converter and gearbox to engine bellhousing can stay in place, and starter motor too.
I have also realised why I have had small puddles of autobox fluid under the car, there's no breather pipe on the gearbox - what a plank to forget that - that will certainly be fitted when the box goes back in.
And finally I have started to put my RBRR spares together - no drive shafts or similar items - if those fail we are out, but sensible stuff, alternator, plugs, dizzy cap and leads, rotor arm, drive belts, windscreen wipers, spare set of radiator hoses and jubilee clips etc