I haven't managed to do as much on the 5 as I had hoped because of family commitments and the CT Dinner, which left me wrecked last Sunday.
Anyway what I have done is this
Got the accelerator pedal fitted
Door locks in place
Door internals finished, all locks and catches work as they should
I have started to make and fit up the clutch and brake lines - I have made these up with kunifer as its more durable than copper and doesn't work harden in the same way. Also it looks more like the original steel pipes.
Finally I collected the seat frames up, after being blasted and powder coated
I hope to get more done this weekend