Monday 12 April 2010

Parts Progress

On my work related journeys today, I also managed to get some estate parts organised too.

Not 400 yards from my works there is a bearing stockist, so I visited them to order the new front wheel bearings and oil seals. The bearings are certainly not standard triumph sizes ! The bearings will arrive tomorrow.

Then off to the powder coaters to collect more parts. The circular items are the top spring seats


I went and collected some other powder coating from an ebay seller, nice air intake box and rocker covers


And when I got back there was a large package of parts from Rimmers


Doesn't look much, but its got rear drums, shoes, springs brake cylinders, fuel pump, heater matrix, nuts and bolts galore, and numerous other bits and pieces at a painful total of £420.

So no real time spent today, but costs of the project have now increased as follows
Powder coating £30
Air box and cam covers £80
Rimmers £420

Total spend now £8941

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where am I?