Back from my work abroad, I am disappointed to have missed the RBRR, congratulations to all who took part. The estate will be there in 2012.
Anyway popped down to the paint shop to see progress, the front end has had its first coat of primer, I think the following pictures say it all, brilliant result, its hard to explain just how flat and ripple free the panels are
I have finished painting the front driveshaft now
also painted the steel external parts on the front diff
and made the front diff gasket (thanks to mikeyb)
I started to complete the engine, to find I had the wrong sump gasket in the "conversion set" - strange as all the rest are correct
So the sumps just put in place for now
Total now 645 hours - 5 today