The plan for today was simple and I thought straightforward, fit the transmission oil cooler, so I could fit the pipes, then fasten down the various wires pipes and clips in the engine bay.
Nothing was simple, for some reason (hangover??) it took me a couple of hours to figure out the fitting arrangement of the oil cooler to its brackets, drill the hole for the pipes through the radiator support panel, and fit it all in place behind the front valence.
Still that done, onto the pipe work, I had purchased some new pipes in copper, and I got those in place only to discover that the flexible pipes from the transmision are too short.
While I was out I also collected from the powder coaters, my fusebox and relay holder and the expansion bottle bracket.
Unlike Stags, the bottle holder was only pop riveted in place (like the battery box - because of the nature of the prototype modification) and the ecoating process had dissolved the pop rivets! - so thats another 2 items to fit tomorrow.
Costs now £14205 - powder coat and pipes
Hours worked now 733 - 5 today, 7 at the weekend